A flexible element for promoting your brand
When you choose to provide gift cards, you gain:
- An inflow of funds to the store’s cash register without releasing merchandise;
- An additional source of revenue;
- A dedicated website that helps you comprehensively manage the service (reports, transaction history, card activation and deactivation).
How it works.
Card ordering: Cards can be produced by the PeP(based on a form with guidelines that the entrepreneur completes) or the entrepreneur(in which case the entrepreneur receives from the PeP a file with data for card personalization of and a description of the format, which should be forwarded to the card manufacturer).
Transferring a competitor’s program: To transfer gift cards from a competitor, a list with card numbers (active and inactive), card balance and expiration date must be provided.
Program on your terms:
- Types of supported cards on terminals: Magnetic stripe + text printing with gift card number or magnetic stripe + barcode printing with gift card number.
- Defining card nominals: Cards can have a predefined nominal denomination (e.g. 50, 100, 200 PLN) or can be reloaded for any amount within the organizer’s defined price range (entered by the cashier at the terminal during card activation).
- Card Validity Date: Cards can have a specific expiration date in days, calculated from the moment of activation or from the last recharge.
- Activation of Cards: All cards are activated from the payment terminal. For cards of any denomination (defined by the cashier at the terminal), you can indicate the minimum and maximum amount for their activation. The payment terminal, by confirming the amount entered, will make sure that they are activated as intended by the program, without cashier mistakes. If you need a batch of active cards – we can organize this according to the specifications provided, i.e. the range of card numbers and the assigned balance to even a single card.
- Top-up of cards of any denomination: For cards of any denomination (defined by the cashier at the terminal), you can indicate the minimum and maximum amount for their recharge. The terminal, by confirming the amount entered, will make sure that they are recharged as intended by the program, without cashier mistakes.
Balance of cards of any denomination: For cards of any denomination (defined by the cashier at the terminal), you can indicate the maximum balance that can be accumulated on them. The terminal will keep an eye on them to make sure they comply with the program’s guidelines.
Outlets covered by the program: Select the outlets to be covered by the gift card program. Do you want to cover the entire company and not have to think about directing instructions each time to add a new outlet to the program? We can take care of adding points for you automatically.
The product is designed for the beauty industry, retail chains, grocery stores, hotel industry, and catering.
On PeP terminals you have the option to accept BonCard vouchers.
Enable BonCard voucher acceptance service on your terminal and gain new customers!